PCMI is a unique organization. It is the only institute worldwide dedicated to helping companies involved in photo chemical machining technology.
PCMI membership includes the following benefits:
International network of contacts
With member representation in 20 countries and over 6 continents, members use the opportunity to share information on leading technologies and all elements of the PCM process, to help them achieve their business goals.
Sharing the knowledge
By working collaboratively with their PCMI peers, members benefit from:
- A keener understanding of the PCM process.
- An understanding of how advances in technology can help broaden your product portfolio, reduce costs, increase capacity, reduce production time and increase profitability.
- Up to the minute industry information.
- An awareness of new equipment and materials needed to produce PCM parts.
- Access to new technical information and the ability to share findings with peers.
- Distribution of technical reports through the PCMI Journal.
- Informal problem analysis during semi-annual meetings.
Training and education
- Access to highly practical training courses and workshops, focused on delivering financial benefits to your business.
Preferential rates for members
- Members receive discounted rates on meetings and events and a 66% off all advertising and the purchase of PCMI publications.
Cost effective marketing support
- A free basic company listing in the PCMI Service directory which has exposure to in excess of 10,000 visitors per month! It is the only portal that provides contacts for manufacturers, suppliers and customers and to the photo chemical machining and electroforming industry.
How to join
Click here to complete the online application form.
Click here to download an application.