Networking and Educational Forum
In-Person Group Discussions and Cybersecurity Semina
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Four Points by Sheraton, Norwood, MA, USA
PCMI is pleased to announce that we will hold a Networking & Educational Forum to bring members together for an in-person learning experience!
This event will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton in Norwood, Massachusetts on Wednesday, September 29th. The program will run from 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm and feature an afternoon group discussion, cocktail reception, dinner, and cybersecurity technical session.
The event will give members:
- A long-awaited chance to meet face-to-face with colleagues and expand networking circles so crucial to professional development in this international industry.
- An opportunity to join together in roundtable discussions covering issues identified by members to be of interest.
- The chance to receive critical information about how to prevent hacking and protect their businesses from data loss and breaches to their systems and networks.
- The choice to attend in-person or virtually as the sessions will be streamed live, and the recordings made available afterward.
Event Registration Begins
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Group Breakout Discussion Sessions
- New Developments in the PCM Industry – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory Compliance
- The Future of Film
- Drying Parts
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Cocktail Reception and Dinner
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
15 Ways to Protect Your Business From Cyber Attack
Cybersecurity Preparedness is an ever-changing, ever-moving target. We will cover our 5-tier approach, which has 15 distinct protections. We will also briefly discuss the regulatory compliance landscape, including state-level privacy law, HIPAA, Federal-level DFARS/CMMC, and Europe’s GDPR.
Presented by: Tim Shea, President and Co-founder, Alpha NetSolutions
If you plan to stay overnight, please contact Katie (email@example.com) as we can arrange a group breakfast for the following morning.
To make a hotel reservation, please call 855-516-1090
In-Person: $100 per person ; Virtual: $50.00 per person
In-Person: $250 per person ; Virtual: $150.00 per person