The PCMI Spring International Technical Conference will be held from May 18 – 22, 2019. The Conference will be held at the Dolce Chantilly Hotel in Vineuil-Saint-Firmin, France.
Technical Sessions Under Development Include:
Sessions listed in red are linked to an abstract.
- Chemical Machining of Magnesium Alloys
- Direct Imaging & Conventional Contact Exposure Systems for PCM Applications: Walking Through Different Real Experiences
- Dry Film Imaging with Photoplotter and Direct Imager – Dry film Automatic Visual Inspection
- Electrochemical Micromachining of Aluminium for Microﬂuidic Devices
- Extraction and Recycling of Dissolved Nickel from Ferric Chloride Etchant: Economic, Technical and Environmental Considerations
- Inkjet Technologies vs. (Laser) Direct Imaging (DI) and Other Traditional Exposure Systems Using Photo Resist for PCM Applications
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- Regenerating Ferric Chloride and Cupric Chloride – The Ways To Do It | Pros, Cons and Tip
- Single Sided Etching, Using Vinyl as a Resist then Laser Cutout of Etched Panels
- The Effect of Alloying Elements in Stainless Steel on Smut Formation
- Unleashing the Digital Potential – Inkjet Resist Ink
- Wet Lamination & Regeneration Methods | Interactive Group Discussion
If you are interested in making a technical presentation or joining the conference planning committee, please contact Cathy Flaherty at email@example.com.
Facility tours will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
PCMI conference attendees will have the chance to visit two industry facilities.
The first stop on the tour will be at Altix, which has been operating at the leading edge of technology since 1991. Innovation after innovation, Altix has delivered hundreds of Contact Exposure units.
After the Altix tour the group will enjoy lunch and then travel to Mecachimique, a PCM etcher which has since 1972 specialized in the chemical cutting and the electrodeposition of metal parts of very high precision.
PCMI conference sponsorship provides:
- Opportunity to promote your company’s products or services during the conference at a tabletop display;
- Access to key photo chemical machining industry leaders;
- Advertising – Your company’s linked logo will be placed on the PCMI website,
- Name recognition – Your company will be recognized during the conference, in the marketing materials and in the Program Booklet.
Click here fore more sponsorship information.
Gold Sponsors Silver Sponsor