The PCMI Spring International Technical Conference was held from May 18 – 22, 2019, at the Mercure Chantilly Resort in Vineuil-Saint-Firmin, France.
Technical Sessions Included:
Sessions listed in red are linked to an abstract.
- Chemical Machining of Magnesium Alloys
- Direct Imaging & Conventional Contact Exposure Systems for PCM Applications: Walking Through Different Real Experiences
- Dry Film Imaging with Photoplotter and Direct Imager – Dry film Automatic Visual Inspection
- Extraction and Recycling of Dissolved Nickel from Ferric Chloride Etchant: Economic, Technical and Environmental Considerations
- Inkjet Technologies vs. (Laser) Direct Imaging (DI) and Other Traditional Exposure Systems Using Photo Resist for PCM Applications
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- Regenerating Ferric Chloride and Cupric Chloride – The Ways To Do It | Pros, Cons and Tip
- Single Sided Etching, Using Vinyl as a Resist then Laser Cutout of Etched Panels
- The Effect of Alloying Elements in Stainless Steel on Smut Formation
- Unleashing the Digital Potential – Inkjet Resist Ink
- Wet Lamination & Regeneration Methods | Interactive Group Discussion
Facility tours were held on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. PCMI conference attendees had the chance to visit two industry facilities.
The first stop on the tour was at Altix, which has been operating at the leading edge of technology since 1991. Innovation after innovation, Altix has delivered hundreds of Contact Exposure units.
After the Altix tour the group enjoyed lunch and then traveled to Mecachimique, a PCM etcher which has since 1972 specialized in the chemical cutting and the electrodeposition of metal parts of very high precision.
Click here to view the conference photos.
Special Thanks to Conference Sponsors