Make the Time! Invest In Yourself! Attend the PCMI Fall 2019 Conference!
PCMI will hold the Fall 2019 Conference in the United States in Geneva, New York, at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront Hotel from October 12 – 16, 2019.
- The conference will provide a terrific learning experience with two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry;
- You will benefit from valued networking with your colleagues from around the world;
- The event is a prime opportunity for you to explore emerging technologies that will enhance your processes and operations.
- You can also visit Newcut, a precision parts manufacturer, Incodema3D, a leader in direct metal 3D printing and Incodema a sheet metal prototyping leader.
Presentations Under Development
PCM Industry – Recycling To Protect the Environment
- Automated Optical Inspection Technology’s Impact on Quality Assurance
- Influence of Grain Size and Degree of Cold Forming to the Etching Behavior of Austenitic Stainless Steel Grades
- Innovative Techniques in the PCM Process that Protect the Environment – Group Discussion
- Laser Cutting and Press Breaks
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- Strengthening the Weakest Links in the PCM Process Chain: #3 Reduction of the Environmental Impact of PCM
- System Software for Manufacturers
- The Thin and Thick of Wastes From Making and Plating Photochemical Parts
- Using Social Media to Build Your Brand
- Vacuum Heat Treating
- Waste Treatment
|Platinum Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor|
|Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
PCMI Sponsorship is Good for Your Business!
PCMI conference sponsorship provides:
Opportunity to promote your company’s products or services during the conference at a tabletop display;
Access to key photo chemical machining industry leaders;
Advertising – Your company’s linked logo will be placed on the PCMI website;
Name recognition – Your company will be recognized during the conference, in the marketing materials and in the Program Booklet.
PCMI can customize a sponsorship program. Contact Laura Preston to talk about how we can make your sponsorship meet your needs.
New York Conference Committee
The New York Conference Committee would welcome your participation. If you are interested in developing the conference agenda and social and networking programs, please contact Cathy Flaherty.
David Allen, Cranfield University
Jodi Denman, Newcut, Inc.
Peter Engel, Newcut, Inc.
Steffen Herz, Atztechnik Herz GmbH & Co Kg
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Mike Lynch, United Western Enterprises, Inc.