Make the Time! Invest In Yourself! Attend the PCMI Fall 2019 Conference
PCMI will hold the Fall 2019 Conference in the United States at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront Hotel from October 12 – 16, 2019.
- The conference will provide a terrific learning experience with two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry;
- You will benefit from valued networking with your colleagues from around the world;
- The event is a prime opportunity for you to explore emerging technologies that will enhance your processes and operations.
- You can also visit Newcut, a precision parts manufacturer, Incodema3D, a leader in direct metal 3D printing and Incodema a sheet metal prototyping leader.
Presentations Under Development
- Sessions to explore the PCM environmental Impact
- Recycling Ferric Chloride
- Waste Treatment
- Recycling | Direct Imaging /Inkjet Printing
- Laser Cutting and/or Electrochemical Etching
- Interactive Group Discussion
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- Social Media Marketing for the PCM Industry
- PCM Industry Workforce Develop
- Measuring Systems
The New York Conference Committee would welcome your participation. If you are interested in developing the conference agenda and social and networking programs, please contact Cathy Flaherty.
New York Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Jodi Denman, Newcut, Inc.
Peter Engel, Newcut, Inc.
Steffen Herz, Atztechnik Herz GmbH & Co Kg
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Mike Lynch, United Western Enterprises, Inc
Registration Information coming soon.
Click here to make your online hotel reservation.
Click on the Special Rates tab, then the Group Code button and enter 101119PCM.
Click here to download a reservation form.
To make a reservation by phone, call (315)-789-0400.
Make sure to say that your room is for the “PCMI Block”. The code is also 101119PCM.
Reservation Cut-Off Date is September 11, 2019 (Or when block is full)
Room Rate Per Night: Single: $179.99 — Double: $199.99
(Room rates include breakfast.)