October 7 – 11, 2017
50th Anniversary International Spring Conference
“Innovations in PCM – Focusing on Imaging and Resist “
Palace Hotel, Como, Italy
The technical presentations will provide you with the information you need to stay current with new technologies and innovations in the PCM industry, plus give you the valued networking time you want to interact and learn from your colleagues from around the world.
Technical presentations under development include:
- Advantages, Disadvantages and Comparisons of Direct Image by Laser or LED Systems
- Laser Cutting
- Direct Imaging
- Photochemical Machining of High Performance Strip Steel
- Photoplotting and Direct Imaging for PCM
- Dry Film Resist
- Regneration of Ferric Chloride
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- Wet Chemistry
The conference will feature:
- A terrific learning experience with two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry;
- Valued networking with your colleagues from around the world;
- An interesting and fun-filled pre-conference tour,
- Industry facility visits; plus
- Great food and fine dining in the beautiful Italian Lake Como region.
PCMI Sponsorship is Good for Your Business
PCMI conference sponsorship provides:
- Opportunity to promote your company’s products or services during the conference at a tabletop display;
- Access to key photo chemical machining industry leaders at one time and in one place;
- Advertising – Your company name will be placed on the PCMI website, linked to your company website;
- Name recognition — Your Company will be recognized during the conference, in the marketing materials and in the Program Booklet.
PCMI offers several sponsorship levels including Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. For more information on PCMI conference sponsorship, please contact Cathy Flaherty at email@example.com.