May 12 – 16, 2018
Spring International Conference
Elite Grand Hotel
Make the Time! Invest In Yourself!
There are many reasons to attend the PCMI Spring Conference, including:
- PCM Focused Sessions;
- Learning from Colleagues;
- Meet Industry Experts;
- New Tips & Tactics;
The single room rate is $140, which includes VAT and breakfast.
The double room rate is $165, which includes VAT and breakfast.
The hotel reservation deadline is April 10, 2018 or when the block is full.
You can make a reservation by phone or email.
Phone: +46 26-400 73 00
Email – email@example.com
More presentations are being added and updated every day.
Check back for updates.
- Advantages of Direct Imaging in Comparison with Other Technologies
- Cleanroom Technology and Solutions
- Dry Film Resist
- General Etching and Business Issues Panel Discussion: — Resist | Etchant | Metal Selection| Pre-Cleaning | Clean Room | Developing
- Information Exchange: Inkjet Vs. Traditional Photo Resist and Laser Direct Imaging
- New Product and Services Showcase
- Our Point of View on Reel to Reel Etching
- Stainless Service, a New Opportunity to Access Sandvik Material Expertise
- Sustainability – Sandvik Fuel Cells
- 3-D Technology and its Possibilities for Metal Etching
- Right First Time PCM of Stainless Steels via Control of Ferric Chloride Chemistry
- The Effect of Metallurgical Features on the Etching Performance of Stainless Steels and Iron Nickel Alloys Practical Examples from Industry
- The Take-aways from Additive Manufacturing:A Powder Metallurgical Perspective
Click here to register online.
Click here to download an invitation and registration form.
PCMI Sponsorship is Good for Your Business
PCMI conference sponsorship provides:
- Opportunity to promote your company’s products or services during the conference at a tabletop display;
- Access to key photo chemical machining industry leaders at one time and in one place;
- Advertising – Your company name will be placed on the PCMI website, linked to your company website;
- Name recognition — Your company will be recognized during the conference, in the marketing materials and in the Program Booklet.
Pre Conference Tour