The PCMI Spring International Conference was held from May 12 – 16, 2018 at the Elite Grand Hotel in Gävle, Sweden.
Below is a list of the technical presentations made at the conference. The presentations listed in red are linked to an abstract. The presentations will be published in the Summer 2018 PCMI Journal and distributed to members.
- Advantages for the PCMI by Using LDI
- Dry Film Resist
- General Etching and Business Issues Panel Discussion: — Resist | Etchant | Metal Selection| Pre-Cleaning | Clean Room | Developing
- GE Additive and the Capabilities for 3D Printing
- Hydrogen Society of Tomorrow – Established in Sandviken Today
- Information Exchange: Inkjet Vs. Traditional Photo Resist and Laser Direct Imaging
- New Product and Services Showcase
- Our Point of View on Reel to Reel Etching
- Photochemical Machining of Aerospace Materials
- Stainless Service, a New Opportunity to Access Sandvik Material Expertise
- Right First Time PCM of Stainless Steels via Control of Ferric Chloride Chemistry
- The Effect of Metallurgical Features on the Etching Performance of Stainless Steels and Iron Nickel Alloys Practical Examples from Industry
- The Take-aways from Additive Manufacturing:A Powder Metallurgical Perspective