The current plan is to hold the Conference from
October 23 – 27, 2021.
The PCMI Education Committee is currently working on a new plan to conduct a series of educational technical sessions to take the place of the spring conference program. More information on the new educational webinar series will be available soon.
The Fall Conference will be held at the Linder Hotel City Plaza in Köln, Germany, and will feature two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry, networking with colleagues from around the world and the opportunity to explore emerging PCM technologies.
We look forward to seeing you at both the webinars and Fall Conference.
For more information, please contact Cathy Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Sessions In Development for the Fall 2021 Conference include:
- Automation of Prefabrication of the Etching Process
- Beyond State-of-Art: A Case Study on the Industrial Production of Iron Nickel Ultra-Thin Foils for Etching Applications
- Direct Imaging – Versatile Automation – Data Format Management
- Electrochemical Micromachining of Aluminium for Microfluidic Devices
- Etching the Strongest and Most Corrosion Resistant Steel Strip in the World
- Group Discussion
- High Resolution Direct Laser Processing for Surface Functionalization and Micro Drilling
- How Contact Angle Measurements Can Help To Optimize Photoresist Adhesion
- LDI Experience by Operators Point of View
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- PCM Academic Educational Session for Colleges and Technical Universities
- Pulsed Academic Electrochemical Machining: A New Process Line for the Fabrication of Complex Microstructured Tools
- Strengthening the Weakest Links in the PCM Process Chain: #4. Factors Affecting Photoresist Adhesion
|Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
Saturday, October 23, 2021
PCMI Board of Directors Meetings
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Monday, October 25, 2021
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Group Networking Dinner
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Zapp Facility Tour
Click on the camera to view a tour preview.
PCMI Germany Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Paul Campbell, Zapp Precision Metals GmbH
Steffen Herz, Atztechnik Herz GmbH & Co Kg
Paolo Iellici, Lasertech Srl
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Harrie Knol, Veco B.V.
Lawson Lightfoot, Lightfoot Consulting