The PCMI Virtual Conference will be held from October 19 – 21,2020. The Conference will include live technical sessions that will explore emerging technologies to enhance processes and operations, networking platforms, and on-demand access to all recorded sessions.
The three-day schedule will include technical sessions, opportunities for group interaction and discussion, and a sponsor/trade show component.
The virtual sessions will last about one hour and include the attendees’ ability to ask questions through a chat room or live.
Current programs in development include:
- Manufacturing Bespoke Aesthetic and Functional Surfaces via Photochemical Machining, Electrolytic Photoetching and Electrolytic Photopolishing Techniques
- COVID-19 Group Discussion—Impact on Business
- Business Outlook: Global Electronics Industry
- Dry Film Resist Control Topics in Photo Chemical Milling Processes
- General Overview of PCM Equipment
- Wet Process
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- PCM Educational Session for Colleges and New Staff
- PCMI Animated Video Illustrating the Process of Photo Chemical Machining
- Introduction to Zapp Precision Metals for May 2021 Conference Facility Tour
- General Session Wrap Up | Social Breakout Session
If you are interested in serving on the Virtual Conference Committee, have a question, or wish to submit an abstract, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCMI Virtual Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Phil Greiner, Photofabrication Engineering
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Michael Lynch, United Western Enterprises, Inc.