Due to the current global coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, PCMI’s Spring 2020 Conference scheduled to be held in Köln, Germany has been postponed until October 17 – 21, 2020. The now Fall 2020 Conference will still be held at the Lindner Hotel City Plaza.
PCMI is moving forward but is keeping watch on worldwide openings and news. We are hopeful that the conference will commence as planned.However, our priority is the health and safety of our members. Therefore, we are working to ensure that the Lindner Hotel City Plaza has a plan in place to meet social distancing, disinfecting, and any other mandated safety requirements to keep our attendees safe.
If you registered for the Spring Conference and/or made a hotel reservation and have a question, please contact Katie at email@example.com,
The Conference will feature two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry, networking with colleagues from around the world and the opportunity to explore emerging PCM technologies.
PCMI conferences are excellent opportunities for members to share their knowledge and experience. We invite you to be a part of this experience by giving a technical presentation at the Spring 2020 Conference.
For more information, please contact Cathy Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sessions In Development
- Automation of Prefabrication of the Etching Process
- Beyond State-of-Art: A Case Study on the Industrial Production of Iron Nickel Ultra-Thin Foils for Etching Applications
- Direct Imaging – Versatile Automation – Data Format Management
- Etching the Strongest and Most Corrosion Resistant Steel Strip in the World
- Group Discussion
- High Resolution Direct Laser Processing for Surface Functionalization and Micro Drilling
- How Contact Angle Measurements Can Help To Optimize Photoresist Adhesion
- LDI Experience by Operators Point of View
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- PCM Academic Educational Session for Colleges and Technical Universities
- Pulsed Academic Electrochemical Machining: A New Process Line for the Fabrication of Complex Microstructured Tools
- Strengthening the Weakest Links in the PCM Process Chain: #4. Factors Affecting Photoresist Adhesion
|Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
Saturday, October 17, 2020
PCMI Board of Directors Meetings
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Group Networking Dinner
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
PCMI Germany Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Paul Campbell, Zapp Precision Metals GmbH
Steffen Herz, Atztechnik Herz GmbH & Co Kg
Paolo Iellici, Lasertech Srl
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Harrie Knol, Veco B.V.
Lawson Lightfoot, Lightfoot Consulting