PCMI has begun planning the Fall Conference scheduled for October 8 – 12, 2022,
The conference will be held at the Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak in in Phoenix, Arizona.
The program feature two days of technical sessions, networking with colleagues from around the world, a facility tour plus the opportunity to explore emerging PCM technologies.
Programs Under Development
- Future of Film – Moving Forward
- Strengthening the Weakest Links in the PCM Process Chain: #5 Cleaning/Metal Preparation prior to Lamination
- Consortium Update on Reclamation Project
- Manufacturing Demand from Customer’s Perspective
- Chemical Advances in the PCM Industry – Chemical Extraction/Waste Treatment
- Group Discussion – Drying Parts
- Advances in Equipment
- Economic Update and Outlook
- Environmental Concerns Trends
- Front End Processing
- Mergers and Acquisitions Activity in the PCM Industry
- PCM Academic Educational Session for Colleges and Technical Universities
October 8, 2022
PCMI Board of Directors Meetings
October 9, 2022
October 10, 2022
October 11, 2022
Group Networking Dinner
October 12, 2022
PMA Industries / Photometals Facility tour
PCMI Arizona Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Jim Everson, PMA Industries / Photometals
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Mike Lynch, United Western Enterprises, Inc.
More conference information coming soon!