The new plan is to hold the Conference from May 7 – 11, 2022.
The Conference will be held at the Linder Hotel City Plaza in Köln, Germany, and will feature two full days of technical sessions for the PCM industry, networking with colleagues from around the world and the opportunity to explore emerging PCM technologies.
During the Conference, PCMI members will elect new officers and directors. The rescheduled vote will take place during the Annual Meeting, in keeping with the Institute’s Bylaws.
While we may not be meeting in person, PCMI wants to continue to provide you with exceptional technical programs that will expand your knowledge of critical aspects of the photochemical engineering process.
The PCMI Education Committee is pleased to invite you to attend PCMI’s Educational Webinar Series, to run from April through September. These one-hour programs are designed to share information on key PCM processes. Click here for more webinar information.
We look forward to seeing you at both the webinars and Fall Conference.
For more information, please contact Cathy Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Sessions In Development for the Spring 2022 Conference include:
- Automation of Prefabrication of the Etching Process
- Beyond State-of-Art: A Case Study on the Industrial Production of Iron Nickel Ultra-Thin Foils for Etching Applications
- Direct Imaging – Versatile Automation – Data Format Management
- Electrochemical Micromachining of Aluminium for Microfluidic Devices
- Etching the Strongest and Most Corrosion Resistant Steel Strip in the World
- Group Discussion
- High Resolution Direct Laser Processing for Surface Functionalization and Micro Drilling
- How Contact Angle Measurements Can Help To Optimize Photoresist Adhesion
- LDI Experience by Operators Point of View
- New Member Product and Services Showcase
- PCM Academic Educational Session for Colleges and Technical Universities
- Pulsed Academic Electrochemical Machining: A New Process Line for the Fabrication of Complex Microstructured Tools
- Strengthening the Weakest Links in the PCM Process Chain: #4. Factors Affecting Photoresist Adhesion
|Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
Saturday, May 7, 2022
PCMI Board of Directors Meetings
Sunday, May 8, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2022
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Group Networking Dinner
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Zapp Facility Tour
Click on the camera to view a tour preview.
PCMI Germany Conference Committee
David Allen, Cranfield University
Paul Campbell, Zapp Precision Metals GmbH
Steffen Herz, Atztechnik Herz GmbH & Co Kg
Paolo Iellici, Lasertech Srl
Peter Jefferies, Heatric, Division of Meggitt
Eric Kemperman, Etchform BV
Harrie Knol, Veco B.V.
Lawson Lightfoot, Lightfoot Consulting